THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
polite like princess and funny like digimion

Monday, June 28, 2010

heloo!!i wanna talk about my friends and who are they?
the first...is mia:she's crazy,talkative and i like laughing with her and she weird HAHA
the second is vina:she quiet,very kind and very smart and she house was close to my house..
the third is fiya:hmm she very cute and small OOPSS just kidding...HAHA if I'm joking she likes to continue and could not stop
the fourth is adis:she beautiful..but of course i'm more beautiful than she HIHI
the fifth is alaia:she's my chairmate huhu...and she likes to share with me and me too
and then septi:she's my exchairmate hahah she is very plain but she crazy too!!
hmm then rindu:she is a new schoolmate but i'm very quickly made friends with she HIHI
and the last is suci:OMG her voice is very loud like a bell and she talkative!!
AND THAT'S ALL ABOUT MY SUPERFRIENDS I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN ANYTHING

0 comments: