THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
polite like princess and funny like digimion

Friday, July 16, 2010

HAY blogger i want you to know about this day... as usual i was late to school! and i decided to not go to school but my little brother remain in school hahah be patient bro..hmm oke after that i stayed in my grandmother's house i'm very very tired in there but i can't sleep in there huhu :( but it's okey don't worry..then i ate a bread and just watched a television after that i went to market with my mom in there i just bought a yarn and back to my grandmother's house again..and at 1 o'clock my brother come back from school and we come to my home sweet home..in my home i just watched television again and slept a few minutes and....now i writing this blog and playing a music with a tittled watcha say - jason derulo this is my favorite music HA HA okee see youu!!!xoxo

0 comments: