THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
polite like princess and funny like digimion

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

HELLO gdnight blogger!!i want to tell you about my new class ^^..actually my class is IX-4 but.. i think i'm not comfortable with the class so i move to the class IX-5.i swapped the classroom with naliya hahaha,so now i'm in IX-5!!!!my chairmate is mia hihiii it so fun,but..i feel sad because when mrs elfira teach in my class she insinuated me huhu.. she say"move the class is not may" huhh i feel very fear.but i make bold to tell her about that..and you know what?she's not angry with me and she allow me to move class haha i feel very very happy..thanks mrs elfira..oh i almost forget mrs elfira is guardian class of IX-4 hahaha okee..don't tell that anymore,now we're just tell about happy stories..in the class of IX-5 the guardian class is mr susilo,he teach math hahah,okkkkkkk that's all about my class gdbyeee xoxo

0 comments: