THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
polite like princess and funny like digimion

Thursday, July 8, 2010

heloo blogger i know you really miss me!!because me too..hmm oke now I will tell my story on this day.okeee first i watched world cup!!!of course..match between spain vs germany!!and of course i defend spanyol!!!!!and you know what??the winner is spanyol!with the score 1-0,which provides score is Carles Puyol..wow he's great hah..and then i sleep at 4 am and i just remembered i have to go school to list again and i had to get up at 9 o'clock ..and for today i woke up at 9 am!!i'm still very sleepy..i took a shower afterwards..and went to school..i arrived at 12 o'clock!! mia and vina was waiting for me.then i list again..after that i with them went to ambasador,i always laugh at the way hahah it's very fun!!!at ambassador i ate at bakmi gm hahaha.after that i returned vina's home use a taxi.in there i just drink hahah.then i returned home use a vina's motorcycle...at home at eight o'clock I was watched harry potter and the order of the phoenix!!daniel radcliffe it's very cool and handsome!!but of course xavier samuel more than him hahahaha!!and at 11:46 o'clock i write this blog!!GOODBYE BLOGGER I'M VERY HAPPY TODAY XOXO

0 comments: